This Web Page is WAGGONER
Descendants of A B Waggoner
Generation No. 1
1. A B1 WAGGONER died in Mesquite Cemetery (6 Mi NW of Lexington off FM 112). He married M E.
Notes for A B WAGGONER:
Was the trustee of Liberty School west of Lexington TX.
Children of A WAGGONER and M E are:
2. i. ALLEN BROWN2 WAGGONER, b. November 17, 1856, Lexington, Texas; d. September 07, 1926.
ii. MARY ELIZABETH WAGGONER, b. 1857; d. 1945.
iii. LEE WAGGONER, b. September 07, 1885; d. November 27, 1894.
iv. DENOLAS WAGGONER, b. January 02, 1895; d. January 13, 1895.
Generation No. 2
2. ALLEN BROWN2 WAGGONER (A B1) was born November 17, 1856 in Lexington, Texas, and died September 07, 1926. He married MARY ELIZABETH.
Notes for ALLEN BROWN WAGGONER:
Allen & Mary had 8 children all girls. One died at a very young age. Other names unknown.
Children of ALLEN WAGGONER and MARY ELIZABETH are:
i. LILLIAN3 WAGGONER.
ii. FLORENCE WAGGONER, b. 1880.
3. iii. MABLE ALICE WAGGONER, b. October 06, 1882, Lee County, Texas; d. November 01, 1946, Dallas, Texas.
iv. WILLIE WAGGONER, b. April 1888.
v. HATTIE WAGGONER, b. August 1892.
Generation No. 3
3. MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER (ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born October 06, 1882 in Lee County, Texas, and died November 01, 1946 in Dallas, Texas. She married WALTER WIRT SIBLEY, son of JAMES SIBLEY and WILLENA PHARR.
Notes for MABLE ALICE WAGGONER:
Mabel died of a liver disorder in 1946. It is believed that she had liver cancer, however, Walter would not allow an autopsy, so the exact cause of her death is uncertain.
Notes for WALTER WIRT SIBLEY:
Walter was a baptist minister in Texas. He was considered a very strict, regimented father. He was also known to be very vain and believed himself to be very much the ladies man.
More About WALTER WIRT SIBLEY:
Fact 1: October 15, 1919, Walter was ordained a Baptist minister at Elm Mott Baptist Church.
Children of MABLE WAGGONER and WALTER SIBLEY are:
4. i. EDNA MAY4 SIBLEY, b. October 07, 1902; d. June 25, 1986, Dallas, Texas.
5. ii. MARY BLANCHE SIBLEY, b. December 09, 1905; d. February 21, 1987, Dallas, Texas.
6. iii. EARL ELBERT SIBLEY, b. February 10, 1908; d. September 09, 1978, Dallas, Texas.
7. iv. ROBERT ALTON SIBLEY, b. August 19, 1910; d. February 11, 1991, Dallas, Texas.
v. LEE RHETT SIBLEY, b. October 05, 1913; d. August 25, 1989; m. TOMMIE MOORE.
8. vi. GLADYS MARIE SIBLEY, b. March 05, 1916, McLennan County, Texas.
9. vii. MILDRED INEZ SIBLEY, b. September 11, 1918, Waco, McLennan County, Texas.
10. viii. EDGAR ALLEN SIBLEY, b. June 17, 1922.
Generation No. 4
4. EDNA MAY4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born October 07, 1902, and died June 25, 1986 in Dallas, Texas. She married JOHN WOODWARD TAYLOR September 17, 1922.
More About JOHN WOODWARD TAYLOR:
Fact 1: John was a well known Builder in Dallas TX
Children of EDNA SIBLEY and JOHN TAYLOR are:
i. DOROTHY LOUISE5 TAYLOR, b. July 24, 1923, McLennan County, Texas; m. EDWIN TAYLOR BECKHAM, April 12, 1950.
ii. MARY FRANCES TAYLOR, b. June 28, 1928, Dallas, Texas; m. ROBERT DAVID WINDROW, June 11, 1948.
5. MARY BLANCHE4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born December 09, 1905, and died February 21, 1987 in Dallas, Texas. She married THOMAS ANAGNOS January 19, 1927.
Child of MARY SIBLEY and THOMAS ANAGNOS is:
i. KATHERINE5 ANAGNOS, b. April 01, 1929; m. WALTER BULL, December 15, 1950.
6. EARL ELBERT4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born February 10, 1908, and died September 09, 1978 in Dallas, Texas. He married GLADYS MURIEL JOHNSON 1937.
Child of EARL SIBLEY and GLADYS JOHNSON is:
i. SHIRLEY MERLE5 SIBLEY, b. November 20, 1938; m. RONALD JAMES BYBEE, June 28, 1957.
7. ROBERT ALTON4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born August 19, 1910, and died February 11, 1991 in Dallas, Texas. He married (1) VIVIAN ANDERSON. He married (2) ELINOR BURGGER June 05, 1948. He married (3) VINA NELSON December 07, 1979.
Child of ROBERT SIBLEY and VIVIAN ANDERSON is:
i. ROBERT ALTON SIBLEY5 JR, b. February 04, 1935.
Child of ROBERT SIBLEY and ELINOR BURGGER is:
ii. PAMELA ANNE5 SIBLEY, b. October 12, 1953; m. JOHN WHITEHILL.
8. GLADYS MARIE4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born March 05, 1916 in McLennan County, Texas. She married JAMES WILLARD JORDAN June 20, 1936.
Children of GLADYS SIBLEY and JAMES JORDAN are:
i. LUCY ELLEN5 JORDAN, b. September 11, 1939, Williamson County, Texas; m. (1) CHARLES RAY GILMORE, March 12, 1960; m. (2) JOSEPH MCLAUGHLIN KIERCE, July 01, 1972.
ii. HELEN MARIE JORDAN, b. August 17, 1946, Alice, Texas; m. JOE ALLEN BRYMER, April 16, 1966, McAllen, Texas.
iii. WILLIAM EARLE JORDAN, b. February 01, 1955, McAllen, Texas; m. COLLETTA KAY BRITT, July 11, 1975.
9. MILDRED INEZ4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born September 11, 1918 in Waco, McLennan County, Texas. She married JAMES PAUL FLOYD December 05, 1938 in Dallas, Texas, son of ODIE FLOYD and FAIRY BEATY.
Children of MILDRED SIBLEY and JAMES FLOYD are:
i. DAVID ERROL5 FLOYD, b. April 27, 1942, Dallas, Texas; m. MARY SUE KING, November 24, 1969, New York City, New York.
ii. SANDRA LEE FLOYD, b. December 30, 1948, Dallas, Texas; m. JAMES DANIEL KANE, December 30, 1968, Dallas, Texas.
10. EDGAR ALLEN4 SIBLEY (MABLE ALICE3 WAGGONER, ALLEN BROWN2, A B1) was born June 17, 1922. He married (1) PATSY. He married (2) WYLMA.
Children of EDGAR SIBLEY and PATSY are:
i. MICHAEL5 SIBLEY.
ii. JIMMY SIBLEY.
Child of EDGAR SIBLEY and WYLMA is:
iii. KAREN5 SIBLEY.